- Information We Collect
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Service includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Service or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Service, such as online chat and message boards.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Service, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Service.
- Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Service to:
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Service.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Service.
- Notify you of updates to the Service.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
- Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- Contact Us